The Central Library has the Library advisory committee for
- Advising on funding needs necessary to efficiently provide the type and quality of services needed by the university community within the context of a research university environment.
- Advising on general policies related to the quality/depth of collections, services, instruction program, and infrastructure, as well as on major new initiatives and assessment processes
- Participating in strategic visioning with corresponding benchmarking criteria.
- Considering broad national issues pertinent to scholarly communication and open access, and communicating its perspectives, as appropriate, within and externally to the university.
- Facilitating communication with and obtaining feedback from the university community on library collections, programs, services, infrastructure, and communication mechanisms
Sl.NoNameDesignation & Dept1Ar. DevadayalanAssc.Prof/CSA2Ms.J. VanajaLibrary Asst/CSA3S.VijayaraniAP / Polymer4A. Ayshathul FouziaA P/ ECE5Dr. Revathi PurusothamanAsso.Prof / Chemistry6S. PadmavathyAP / MCA7S. PanboliAP / CBS8S. MahalakshmiAP / Civil9Y. IsraelLibrary Asst / CBS10A. Bernick RajAP / Mathematics11M.P. NageswariAP / EIE12H.SofiaAP / English13L. ShakkeeraAP / IT14R. AgathaAP / EEE15L. Anna gowsalyaAP / Mech